What is the American dream? Most people would have different views on what the American dream is but 95% of the time, it involves making lots of money, being able to do what ever you want to do when ever you want to do it. And to be completely honest, I am part of the 95%. My American dream involves me making at list a 7 figure salary without having to stress my life.
Now some people when asked what they would like to be when the grow up would say I want to be a lawyer, some say I want to be a doctor, engineer, pharmacist, teacher, nurse and the list goes on and on. But as much as I want to be a pharmacist, I would honestly say that my ideal job would be a professional football player. Football would be my I deal job because first of all it is something I truly love and have a passion for. Second, the salary rate of a football player is 3 times if not more the salary rate of a pharmacist per year and that completely signifies my American dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Playing a sport professionally is definitely one of my ideal jobs. Getting to play a sport that you love for money is the definition of an ideal job.
Post a Comment